A template to use in developing an implementation plan and budget to guide project early start-up activities, including pre-award activities, through the development of the initial project detailed implementation plan.
This resource relates to the following project management standards and key actions. Click on the links below for guidance to carry out these key actions, and for links to any related policies and other resources.
- Standard 2: Evidence-based, participatory design for project success.
- Key Action 3: Build sufficient time into the project activities schedule for start-up, scale-up, and close-out.
- Standard 4: Staffing for quality (technically sound, timely and effective) project management.
- Standard 6: Early transition and start-up planning (including pre-award).
- Standard 7: Realistic and participatory detailed implementation planning for program impact.