A guide to support organizations to strengthen their human resource (HR) business practices, systematize the HR process, ensure the effective and efficient management of HR resources, avoid confusion, and ensure fair and consistent treatment of everyone in the organization. From CRS’ Institutional Strengthening Guide.
This resource relates to the following project management standards and key actions. Click on the links below for guidance to carry out these key actions, and for links to any related policies and other resources.
- Standard 4: Staffing for quality (technically sound, timely and effective) project management.
- Key Action 1: Jointly determine an appropriate project staffing structure, position descriptions, and profiles needed at CRS and partner levels.
- Key Action 3: Proactively recruit for "key personnel"/project leadership positions.
- Standard 9: Proactive recruitment and onboarding for timely start-up.
- Key Action 4: Proactively recruit for positions based on the project needs and on CRS and industry best practices.
- Standard 14: Managing and developing human resources for quality project implementation.
- Standard 17: Managing human resource transitions responsibly during project close-out.