Donor Reality Check(list): A tool for proposal development teams to analyze donor requirements that impact project management
A tool for proposal development teams to analyze donor requirements that impact project management.
This resource relates to the following project management standards and key actions. Click on the links below for guidance to carry out these key actions, and for links to any related policies and other resources.
- Standard 2: Evidence-based, participatory design for project success.
- Key Action 3: Build sufficient time into the project activities schedule for start-up, scale-up, and close-out.
- Standard 3: Accurate and cost-efficient proposal budgeting.
- Key Action 2: Develop a detailed budget and budget narrative in line with the project activities schedule and staffing plan, and adjust as needed.
- Standard 4: Staffing for quality (technically sound, timely and effective) project management.
- Standard 5: Early engagement with donor to inform design.