Templates for quarterly and final project reports, for use in discretionary-funded projects or for projects funded by institutional donors who do not have their own reporting templates.
This resource relates to the following project management standards and key actions. Click on the links below for guidance to carry out these key actions, and for links to any related policies and other resources.
- Standard 7: Realistic and participatory detailed implementation planning for program impact.
- Key Action 2: Organize a start-up workshop to orient the project team, partner staff, and key stakeholders to the project design and compliance requirements.
- Standard 10: Laying the foundations for effective donor engagement and accountability.
- Standard 15: Engaging donors appropriately throughout implementation.
- Key Action 3: Prepare donor reports that are high-quality and meet donor requirements, and submit them on time.
- Standard 18: Learning from and leveraging results during close-out.