A checklist that helps preparers and reviewers of project-related documents submitted to a donor to ensure document quality.
This resource relates to the following project management standards and key actions. Click on the links below for guidance to carry out these key actions, and for links to any related policies and other resources.
- Standard 5: Early engagement with donor to inform design.
- Standard 10: Laying the foundations for effective donor engagement and accountability.
- Standard 13: Effective financial management during project implementation.
- Key Action 4: Prepare financial reports that reflect all project expenditures in the financial system, for project manager review and submission to donors as required.
- Standard 15: Engaging donors appropriately throughout implementation.
- Key Action 3: Prepare donor reports that are high-quality and meet donor requirements, and submit them on time.
- Standard 18: Learning from and leveraging results during close-out.