A document which details processes that staff must follow in CRS' response to any emergency where the Caritas Internationalis Protocol for CI Coordination in Emergency Response has been activated. NOTE: You must be registered on the CI Baobab site to access this resource. If you are not yet registered, you may register here. If you have any questions, contact CRS’ Humanitarian Response Department (email@example.com).
This resource relates to the following project management standards and key actions. Click on the links below for guidance to carry out these key actions, and for links to any related policies and other resources.
- Standard 1: Effective planning for quality project design.
- Key Action 2: Make partnering decisions based on partner capacity and performance, what each can contribute, the proposal guidelines, and the operational and competitive environment.
- Standard 16: Accountable and timely project close-out.
- Key Action 5: Engage with partners, project participants, and other key stakeholders throughout the close-out period, to manage relationships and expectations.
- Standard 18: Learning from and leveraging results during close-out.