A tracking tool for detailing deadlines for project deliverables to the donor and other compliance requirements, such as technical and financial reports and updated project design/technical/MEAL documents (i.e., M&E Plan, table of contents, logframe, detailed implementation plan [DIP], workplan, etc.)
This resource relates to the following project management standards and key actions. Click on the links below for guidance to carry out these key actions, and for links to any related policies and other resources.
- Standard 7: Realistic and participatory detailed implementation planning for program impact.
- Key Action 2: Organize a start-up workshop to orient the project team, partner staff, and key stakeholders to the project design and compliance requirements.
- Standard 8: Timely and comprehensive project financial set-up.
- Key Action 5: Review and document project-specific financial management requirements, roles and responsibilities.
- Standard 10: Laying the foundations for effective donor engagement and accountability.
- Key Action 1: Review the draft donor agreement in line with CRS policies and local laws, and negotiate any adjustments needed.
- Key Action 2: Orient CRS and partner staff on the donor requirements.
- Key Action 5: Submit high-quality start-up deliverables to the donor on time.
- Key Action 4: Prepare a plan on how to engage with the donor(s) during the project (influence, communication, marketing).
- Standard 15: Engaging donors appropriately throughout implementation.